Testing ServicesFacility Information
Our state-of-the-art facility provides an advanced monitoring and progress control setup with a secure server and communication system. Enclosed control rooms maintain customer confidentiality and accommodations for customer personnel and meetings are also available.
- We offer the following services to our testing clients:
- Testing time availability with 24/7 operation
- Fast delivery of data and written reports
- All instrumentation needed for each test cell
- All types of fuels needed for engine testing
- Latest models of equipment manufactured by our factory
- Flexibility and quick response to new technology needs
- Test cells are equipped with the following:
- Card access controlled for customer confidentiality
- Advanced customer video monitoring via a secure data connection
- Liquid fuel delivery
- Meiden Data Acquisition and Control System
- Process water for engine and auxiliary test article cooling
- Engine exhaust extraction system
- Direct Exchange cooling constant volume ventilation systems capable of 100% recirculated, mixed, or 100% fresh outside air
All Engine/Powertrain test cells has AC Dynamometers (up to 600 kW), and some test cells also contains Emission measuring capacity.
- NVH Driveline / Component Test Cell is equipped with:
- 5-ton overhead bridge crane
- Hemi- Anechoic Cell (42 dB Noise Floor, 170 Hz Cutoff Frequency)
- Meiden PM Dynamometers
Meiden test cells are adjacent to a high bay test prep area that allows for test article preparation, inspection, and teardown outside of the test cell. The high bay area is equipped with a 20-ton crane to easily facilitate the movement of test equipment and engines during test preparation. The facility is also equipped with a lockable confidential storage area to assure our customers that their test article will be secure at all times.