We have long years of experiences in turbine generators. We have our solid customer bases at home and abroad. Its prime movers are: steam turbine, gas turbine, furnace top pressure recovery turbine, etc. etc. It offers a stable operation as power supply for continuous, emergency and peak-shaving use for for general industry or power utility.
- We realized high efficiency and high reliability by adopting solid casting salient pole rotor.
- Due to the brushless design of a permanent magnet generator (PMG), it offers the easy maintenance.
- Compact and lighter weight structure to meet the needs for integrated or divided transportation.
- It secures the high reliability by adopting an integrated impregnation insulation method.
- It improved the reliability by adopting the latest design technology.
- It offers the sophisticated control by combining the digital AVR (automatic voltage regulator)
|Item||Standard Specifications||Modified Specifications|
|Environmental conditions||Ambient temperature||-15 - 40°C||Please specify when non-standard specifications are needed.|
|Altitude||1,000 m or less|
|Humidity||90% or less|
|Types of rating||Continuous||
Please specify when non-standard specifications are needed.
|Output||10,000kVA - 60,000kVA|
|Power factor||90% (lagging)|
|Number of poles||4-pole|
|Temperature rise limit||155(F)||130(B)|
|Type of the rotator||Salient pole type|
|Lubrication system||Forced lubrication|
|Bearing support system||Double bearings|
|Excitation system||Brushless type with permanent magnet generator (PMG)||Brushless type with excitation transformer|
- Inquiries about this product
- [PGPB Planning & Coordination Division]