Turbine Generator2-Pole Turbine Generators
It is a turbine generator which uses cylindrical rotor design and its prime movers are steam turbine or gas turbine, etc.
We have long years of experiences in turbine generators for industrial use and in-house power generation, and we have the customer bases at home and abroad. The prime movers of turbine generators are generally steam turbine or gas turbine. It is broadly used as a power supply for continuous, emergency or peak-shaving power supply for industrial use or for power utility business.
- Easy maintenance as it is a brushless type generator with a permanent magnet generator.
- We realized the ease of transportation and compact size and light weight design.
- We improved the reliability by adopting an integrated impregnation insulation method.
- We improved the reliability by adopting the latest design technologies.
- It offers sophisticated control by combining the digital AVR (automatic voltage regulator).
Applications and Solutions
It can be broadly used as a power source for continuous and emergency use and peak shaving for general industrial use or power utility business.
|Item||Standard Specifications||Modified Specifications|
|Environmental conditions||Ambient temperature||-15-40°C||Please specify when non-standard specifications are required.|
|Altitude||1,000 m or less|
|Humidity||90% or less|
|Types of rating||Continuous||
Please specify when non-standard specifications are required.
|Output||10,000 kVA to 76,800 kVA
|Power factor||85% (lagging)
|Number of poles||2-pole|
|Protection degree||IP44 (Totally-closed splashproof type)|
|Cooling system||IC8A1W7 (water cooling heat exchanger type)|
|Temperature rise limit||155(F)||130(B)|
|Type of rotor||Cylindrical type|
|Lubrication system||Forced lubrication||Self lubrication|
|Bearing support system||Double bearing|
|Excitation system||Brushless type with permanent magnet generator (PMG)||Brushless type with excitation transformer|
- Inquiries about this product
- [PGPB Planning & Coordination Division]