Power Generating Systems Emergency power generating unit
Abundant line-up of emergency power generating devices according to purpose, use, and installation conditions.
An emergency power generating system supplies power to important electric facilities when a power failure occurs.
- Adoption of an environmentally considerate diesel engine
- Rectifier load supported
- Package design for the power generating device
- Control panel for built-in high-voltage power generating unit
- Cooperation in considering installation plans
Applications and Solutions
The installation of power supply systems that supply power to disaster prevention loads and emergency loads such as sprinklers and emergency elevators during power failure is required by law, and emergency power generating units are one of the power supply systems.
Because of the increasing capacity of electrical equipment operating facilities such as buildings, factories, and hospitals, and the increasing necessity for system operation measures during power failures, emergency power generating units are also being installed in greater numbers.
Please let us know if you would like to consider an installation plan.
We help our customers consider installation.
We are happy to provide you with a new installation plan and a replacement plan for the existing facility of not only power generation facilities but also power receiving and distribution facilities from a viewpoint as a manufacturer of heavy electrical machines.
- Technical aspects of the emergency power generating system
- About emergency power supply systems including the power receiving and distribution facilities
- About the fire regulations related to in-house power generation systems
- Formation of the replacement plan
Emergency diesel generator (package type ZX series)
The Meiden ZX emergency power generator is a diesel power generator in which our generator and a proven diesel engine are combined together.
We have had many delivery achievements of the emergency power generating system to buildings, shopping centers, hospitals, etc. in various areas across the country since the 1950s.
It is an assured product with reliability based on many years of experience.
- *Please refer to the catalog for details.
Other emergency power generating units
It is an emergency power generating units in which our generator, a proven diesel engine, and a gas turbine are combined together.
We have had many delivery achievements of the emergency power generating system to buildings, shopping centers, hospitals, etc. in various areas across the country since the 1970s.
We have many years of experience with gas turbine generators as well as diesel generators.
We are happy to provide a consultation individually.
- Gas turbine generator
- Diesel generator
- Inquiries about this product
- [PGPB Planning & Coordination Division]