Power Generating Systems Vehicle-mounted electricity generator
Vehicle-mounted electricity generator / movable power station with diesel engine, gas turbine driven generator applied
The vehicle-mounted electricity generator is a complete set of devices such as a generator that are necessary for power supply mounted in a truck. The place where the vehicle-mounted electricity generator is parked becomes a temporary power station.
- Abundant delivery achievements and high reliability
- Light weight and compact
- Good operability
- Easy power source supply
- Broad range of vehicle selection
- Supporting customization that meets a wide range of needs
- Remote monitoring (optional)
Main delivery destinations and uses
- For power companies: it is actively used for emergency transmission during power distribution line construction work and in the event of a disaster.
- For communication companies: It is actively used as an emergency power source for mobile phone base stations and data communication relay stations. The highly mobile vehicle-mounted electricity generator is used because it is distributed at a ratio of one generator per several stations.
- For event companies: A vehicle-mounted electricity generator is introduced that is specialized for the power supply of lighting and stage setting for concerts and events.
- For businesses with multiple factories: The effective installation of the generator is possible by moving it to a necessary place depending on the use.
In our production of generators using a gas turbine, the maximum achievement is 2,500 kVA, with 1,000 kVA in our production of generators using a diesel engine. Among the generators having a total weight less than 8 tons, the maximum achievement is 500 kVA.
However, this is a vehicle-mounted electricity generator in which a complete set of electricity generating devices is installed on a regular diesel truck. Therefore, a vehicle-mounted electricity generator may be produced having a larger capacity than this by using a trailer system, installing the electricity generating device and the control panel related parts separately in two trucks. Please contact us for production possibilities.
*Range of application of a driver's license
If the total weight is less than 5 tons, the generator can be driven with a regular driver's license, and if the total weight is less than 11 tons, it can be driven with a driver's license for a medium size vehicle (less than 8 tons in the case of renewing the driver's license from a regular driver's license before the driver's license regulation was modified).
Uninterruptible switching supported
Capable of the construction of a commercial power source and an uninterruptible switching system
Transmission to single phase load supported
With a three-phase AC generator, the electricity can be transmitted only to a single phase load having a maximum rated capacity of 30% or less due to the design limitation. We can transmit the electricity to a single phase load up to 60 kVA with a 75 kVA generator by applying a three-phase balance device in which an unbalanced load is made to be three-phase balanced as seen from the generator. A wide range of transmission is implemented with a small capacity vehicle-mounted electricity generator. (The three-phase balanced device is applicable only for low voltage.)
Please contact us anything from introduction planning to operation method.
There are various limitations because the vehicle-mounted electricity generator runs on public roads.
We clear these limitations with our abundant original techniques and well-earned know-how, and we propose a plan that implements our customers' requests to the maximum. Please feel free to contact us for operation methods to improve the introduction effect of the vehicle-mounted electricity generator as well.
- Inquiries about this product
- [PGPB Planning & Coordination Division]