Power Generating Systems Motor driven power generation facility
We provide an optimal system that meets a variety of customers' needs.
It is a power generation facility driven by an electric motor such as an induction motor. We respond to a variety of customers' needs such as various power supplies for factory tests, frequency converters, simulation testers, etc. The static type is the mainstream for small capacity. However, the rotation type is used in large machines because the rotation type is stronger and more reliable than the static type, it has a long product operational life, and it is economically advantageous if it is used in a large machine.
- When it is installed in the facility, it becomes a power source that is independent from incoming. Therefore, stable power supply is possible without being affected by momentary power interruptions of the system.
- It is not affected by an unbalanced load because the damper winding absorbs the negative-phase sequence component of the load.
- A large amount of reactive power can be supplied without dropping the voltage in the facility because the reactive power of the load is supplied by the generator.
- Compared to the static type, the rotation type is stronger and sturdier, more reliable, and has a longer product operational life. Therefore, the advantages of the rotation type are greater.
|Years of delivery||Facility specifications||Quantity|
|2002||100kVA 4P 60Hz||2|
|2003||Simulation of a wind power generator (super-Scherbius exciting system)
150kW 4P 50Hz
|2003||Single phase power source for a vehicle (built-in heat exchanger)
2,500kVA 10P 50Hz
|2005||1,000kVA 10P 50Hz||1|
|2006||Harmonic generator (corona-free)
1,200kVA 12P 147Hz
|2006||2,300kVA 4P 50Hz||1|
|2008||Outdoor package type 180 kVA 4 P 48/63 Hz||1|
|2008||Power source for a transformer factory test (corona-free)
1,000kVA 10P 50Hz
|2009||Large capacity electric motor loading 10,000 kVA 12 P 60 Hz||1|
|2009||Frequency converter 1,000 kVA 4 P 60 Hz||1|
|2010||Simulation of a wind power generator (super-Scherbius exciting system)
29.41kVA 4P 50Hz
|2010||Frequency converter 750 kVA 10 P 50 Hz||1|
We provide an optimal system that meets the customers' needs. Please contact us.
- Inquiries about this product
- [PGPB Planning & Coordination Division]