Introduction to the utilization of our website
Unless otherwise specified, the Company reserves the copyright to all documents and other contents presented in this website. Each user shall be aware that any action such as duplication, modification, reprint, etc. of the contents included in the website without permission from the Company is prohibited pursuant to the Copyright Act. The Company will not grant a license to any customer of any of the Company's rights in regard to copyright, patents, trademarks, and other intellectual properties belonging to the Company.
When there are separate or special conditions for utilization stipulated in a particular document, such separate or special conditions shall have priority.
Provision of information
The provision of confidential information by a customer or its agents through this website is prohibited. Any information provided by a customer to the Company through this website will be accepted under the assumption that the customer concerned has consented to the Company handling such information as non-confidential information.
Any actions, including writing, that produces material which falls into any of the categories specified below shall be prohibited.
- 1.Contents that could infringe the copyright or any other intellectual property belonging to the Company or a third party;
- 2.Contents that could defame, calumniate, or threaten the Company or a third party;
- 3.Contents that could be deemed to be the promotion of a business, advertisement, invitation, solicitation, etc.;
- 4.Contents contrary to public order and morals;
- 5.Contents that causes or could cause criminal acts or crimes; and
- 6.Any other contents that could hinder the management of the website, as determined by the Company.
The Company pays utmost attention to the quality of the information displayed on this website, but the Company takes no responsibility in any way for the correctness, reliability, timeliness, usefulness, and fitness for a customer's purpose of such information, nor does the Company take responsibility for the safety and the functionality of this website itself. Unless otherwise specified in the specific terms and conditions for a particular service offered on this website, the Company takes no responsibility in any way for any damages accrued by the customer in relation to the customer's utilization of this website.
The presence of a link to a Link Site on this website does not imply the Company's utilization of such Link Site, nor does it imply any business relationship between the Company and the person or organization that manages the Link Site, or the merchandise or services, etc. displayed on the Link Site.
Linkage with this website
When linking to this website via a website other than the Company's website, no particular statement to report that fact to the Company is required. However, the user will be deemed to understand and agree that the Company may demand the cancelation of the link to the Company's website when the Company determines such linkage to be undesirable.
Any linkage from a website which falls into or could fall into any of the following categories will be rejected:
- 1.Linkage from a website that defames or calumniates the Company, its associated companies, or a third party;
- 2.Linkage from a website that impairs the Company's credibility, reputation, or dignity, such as websites contrary to public order and morality;
- 3.Linkage from a website that contains illegal or possibly illegal contents, or is concerned with illegal or possibly illegal activities; and
- 4.Linkage that may give rise to a misconception of any possible affiliated or cooperative relationship with the Company, or a misconception that the Company is acknowledging or supporting the website containing the original linkage.
Utilization outside Japan and applicable laws
About the trademarks of the other companies
- AAdobe and an Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
- Microsoft, Windows, Windows Vista, Aero, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Windows Media, a Windows logo, a Windows start logo, and an Office logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
In addition, the corporate names or product names, etc. are either trade names, or trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective owners.
Further, in case trademarks are individually shown in the web page of this site, the terms and conditions of the trademarks of the other companies shown here shall prevail.