About MeidenWorkplace Safety and Health Policy
Meiden Singapore strives to be one of the most respected companies in the industry for our emphasis of employee health and well-being, as well as safety performance and active support of regulatory systems.
Our commitment to being a socially responsible company requires that we achieve excellence in Safety and Health Management. We firmly believe that Safety and Health Management contributes towards human capital and the company's assets. It also increases the competitive advantage of our businesses and our customers, and lays the foundation for a successful future.
Under the ethos that 'There is no other way except Safe Work', we focus on preventing accidents, minimizing safety and health risks at workplace, setting challenging standards and managing hazards responsibly throughout our operations. We achieve this through:
• Ensuring that our products and services are safe and their intended uses are accurately described. We provide necessary information and support so customers can use our products safely and efficiently.
• Designing our working conditions in a way that safeguards our employees' performance, safety, health, motivation and satisfaction.
• Designing, developing, manufacturing and maintaining our products and services in a manner that meets or exceeds any applicable regulations.
The following general principles describe our daily approach in upholding safety and health standards:• Safety is one of the core values that drive our business decisions.
• Responsibility for safety and health extends beyond our official work responsibilities.
• Safety shall take precedence over all other considerations in a situation of doubt.
• Work safety is a function of ceaseless practice and mastering of skills.
• Prevention of lapses is based on observation of rules and adherence to procedures.
• Enforcement of checks and confirmation is most important in ensuring high standards of safety and security.
All management staff and employees must act in accordance with this policy, observe our standards and comply with the relevant laws and regulations.