Power conditioner for solar power generationKumamoto Ichibu photovoltaic power plant
- Merits of introducing our product(s)
Maximum output 2,226 kW, estimated power generation amount(annually) about 2,450,000 kWh
Supplying power to about 440 general households
Background of Introduction
In Kumamoto, the introduction and promotion of new energy, the promotion of energy saving, etc. have been carried out by formulating a total energy plan. Introduction of possible sites for installation, etc. has been carried out to invite a large-scale solar park (Mega Solar) into unused land, etc. in Kumamoto.
Meidensha Corporation worked on this project proposal with Mitsui & Co., Ltd. and Tokio Marine Asset Management Co., Ltd. We were licensed to install the plant by Kumamoto Prefecture.
Products of supporting Mega Solar
- PCS (power conditioner)
- Main part of the solar park in which the output from the enormous numbers of solar cells is effectively converted to AC power
- Solar cell
- The CIS solar cell manufactured by Solar Frontier K.K. is adopted.
- Monitoring and control systems
- We implement a system that significantly contributes to the operations of a solar park such as the status of power generation and the condition of equipment. We also propose countermeasures to stabilize the systems that will be required for a solar park in the future by using our technical strength acquired from abundant achievements (Wakkanai Solar Park, China, Laos, etc.).
- Interconnection substation
- We propose the optimal transformer from our many years of achievement as a heavy electrical machine manufacturer.