Power conditioner for solar power generationWakkanai Mega Solar Power Plant
- Merits of introducing our product(s)
Maximum output is 5,020 kW, Estimated power generation amount (annually) is about 4,700,000 kWh
Supplying power to about 1,700 households in Wakkanai City
Background of Introduction
The Wakkanai Mega Solar Power Plant was constructed as a demonstration research facility for "demonstration research on stabilization of solar power generation systems for large-scale power supply, etc." by the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization. Currently, it has been voluntarily transferred to Wakkanai City and its operation is continued.
Besides the solar power conditioner, we have delivered a power conditioning system (PCS) for NAS battery system, a monitor system, etc.
Products of supporting Mega Solar
- PCS (power conditioner)
- Main part of the solar park in which the output from the enormous numbers of solar cells is effectively converted to AC power
- Solar cell
- The CIS solar cell manufactured by Solar Frontier K.K. is adopted.
- Monitoring and control systems
- We implement a system that significantly contributes to the operations of a solar park such as the status of power generation and the condition of equipment. We also propose countermeasures to stabilize the systems that will be required for a solar park in the future by using our technical strength acquired from abundant achievements (Wakkanai Solar Park, China, Laos, etc.).
- Interconnection substation
- We propose the optimal transformer from our many years of achievement as a heavy electrical machine manufacturer.