Water quality measurement equipmentSludge concentration distribution meter (SCD meter)
This meter is used for measuring sludge concentration, concentration distribution and sediment amount of sludge, etc, at the solid-liquid separation tank and thickener for floculating basin and final sedimentation basin.
Information on concentration of sludge, distribution of concentration and accumulated amount of sludge, etc. at the solid-liquid separation tank and thickener for floculating basin in sewage treatment is necessary for optimization of operation and control of the treatment process. This meter is used for obtaining indices for controlling the treatment process and interface measurement or sludge concentration distribution measurement for the depth direction.
- It is easy to control the amount of withdrawn sludge to make the amount of sludge remain in a certain range.
- Since sludge interface is always tracked, fluctuation of the sludge interface can be monitored. (Interface tracking function)
- As concentration of sludge in the solid-liquid separation tank and thickener and concentration distribution in the depth direction can be monitored, control of sludge is simple. (Concentration distribution measurement function)
- Since the detection direction is unidirectional, there is little hysteresis. (Ultrasonic type)
- This meter is equipped with microcomputer and offers a easy operation.
- It is possible to accurately detect the sludge-liquid interface in the low concentration area. (Scattering light type)
- Maintenance is easy.
|Measuring object||Sludge concentration distribution, sludge interface|
|Measuring method||Ultrasonic wave damping method||Scattered light type|
|Concentration measuring range||0.5 to 10% standard||0-3000、0-5000、0-10,000mg/L|
|Concentration indication range||0-3, 0-5, 0-10%||0-3000、0-5000、0-10,000mg/L|
|Concentration output||DC4 to 20 mA (maximum load resistance: 500 Ω)|
|Power source||AC100 V 50/60 Hz 1φ500 VA or less|
|Level measuring range||Select from 0 to 5 m and 0 to 10 m|
|Level indication range||Select from 0 to 5 m and 0 to 10 m|
|Level output||DC4 to 20 mA (maximum load resistance: 500 Ω)|
|Level output accuracy||±0.5%F.S.|
|Level update interval||0.5 to 12 minutes|
- Inquiries about this product