- Meiden America, Inc. Career Opportunities:
RF Engineer, Electronics Sales Support (Santa Clara, CA)
Our products are used in semiconductor fabrication equipment. This engineering position requires in-depth understanding of RF driven plasma, electronic and semi-conductor technologies. The position requires performing various tasks to support the sales team while establishing testing procedures, being involved in failure analysis, product investigations and documentation. Coordinate efforts and collaborate with engineers, sales personnel, and other associates throughout the Meiden group. Responsible for sales, marketing and support activities for Meiden America, Inc. Vacuum Capacitor Team.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in a relevant engineering field or equivalent.
- Experience with and extensive familiarity of semiconductors.
- Knowledge or Experience with RF plasma control technology, motion control and software.
- Experience working in or with a Japanese corporate environment helpful.
- Knowledge of stepping motors and motion control is a plus.
- Software experience with desktop or single board computers is a must.
- Japanese language skills a plus but not mandatory.
Send inquires and resumes to: