Automatic Guided Vehicle (AGV) SystemsAutomatic Guided Vehicle Kit - Meiden AGV Kit (MK2/5 Series)
It is a low-cost AGV for assembly at the customers. It gives a feedom to make the various application AGVs at the customers.
We listened to the customers' such voices like "We would like to introduce the AGV system, but we don't have enough budget," or "The conventional simple AGV is not satisfactory." To answer such needs, Meiden AGV Kit was born. As a kit offering, it realized both low cost but high performance. It is a simple AGV with high flexibility and upgradability.
- Easy operation
- It can be used as a push cart
- Speed adjusting function (high speed operation and slow speed operation) to fit with the possible various carrier transfer jobs
- Rotation function with a small turning radius
- It supports 24-hour continuous operation.
- Programmable upto maximum 200 stations and 200 junction points
|Light carrier class (MK2)||Heavy carrier class(MK5)|
|Standard type||High speed type||Heavy carrier type||High speed type||Heavy carrier type|
|Navigation method||Magnetic tape system|
|Direction of travel||Forward travel (Rear Travel (Optional))|
(1 unit / 2 units)
|Stopping accuracy||Standard ±30 mm (Option ±15 mm） *3||Standard ±15 mm *3|
(5 m continuous)
|2% (at rated loading), 3% (at 70% loading)|
|Power supply voltage||Power supply voltage DC24V|
|Operating environment||Temperature 0°C to 40°C, humidity 20% to 80%, road step difference within 6 mm (at a speed 15 m/min), road unevenness within 10 mm, groove width 20 mm or less|
- *1The vehicle weight is included.
- *2When the standard frame has no load and fully charged state
- *3In case of a relative address type unit, the stopping accuracy becomes ±10 mm by adding the stop accuracy increase function.
For details, please refer to our "AGV Navi" (a special website) that introduces our automatic guided vehicles.
- Inquiries about this product