Power Transmission & Distribution (T&D) SystemsZinc oxide blocks for various surge arresters
Zinc oxide blocks are available not only for AC but also for DC applications and for use in various atmospheres.
Meiden zinc oxide blocks are available in a wide selection to meet vaious surge arrester reuirements, from AC applications for both distribution and station class surge arresters, to DC applications under severe operating conditions. Meiden blocks can be used in oil for transformers. High resistance blocks can be ideal for GIS application, reducing the overall height of a GIS surge arrester.
- Zinc oxide blocks are available to meet various surge arrester requirements.
- Meiden zinc oxide blocks are available for DC applications and for use in oil, including high resistance blocks.
Applications and Solutions
- Arrester for power stations and substations / Arrester for power distribution
- Arrester for DC
- Pole mounted transformer built-in type arrester (for oil immersion)
- Gas insulated metal enclosed surge arrester
- Arrester device for Transmission Lines
- Arrester for electric railroad
- Arrester for capacitor protection
|Application for IEC standard||Recommended Ur
|10kA Distribution & Class1||3.0||42||20|
- Inquiries about this product
- [Overseas T&D Sales Devision]