These are links for moving within this page

About usMilestones

1958 Hokuto Denko was established by Mr.Hatustaro Matsudaira at Suita, Osaka.
1966 Head office and factory were moved to the present location and started the manufacture and sales of the corrosion-protection related instruments and electrochemical equipment.
1988 Joined Meiden group.
1991 Started the manufacture and sales of the water quality instruments and related equipment.
2008 Published the company history for the 50th anniversary of the founding.

This is the end of this page