A power transformer is the central device of a power transmission and distribution facility, and has to be highly reliable. Meidensha has succeeded in achieving high voltage and large capacity, compact size and weight, low noise as well as low loss and high efficiency through research and development in various technologies such as insulation, short circuit strength, loss, noise as well as the introduction of new production technology.
- Reduced stray loss and achieved high reliability through new-type disc winding
- Compact size through barrier insulation structure using molded insulation
- Low loss and noise using V-type joint and step-lap
- Achieved long-term, stable high reliability through the adoption of a structure that separates iron core clamping and winding tightening in an ideal way
- Inquiries about this product
- [Overseas T&D Sales Devision]