About MeidenWorkplace Safety and Health Policy
Meiden Singapore strives to be one of the most respected companies in the industry and does so by placing great emphasis on employees’ health, safety and security.
The Management is committed to driving excellence in Occupational Health and Safety (“OHS”), as a strategy towards progressive development of the company, including its competitive advantages.
Our approaches center on managing hazards responsibly, minimizing safety and health risks and preventing accidents. We set challenging standards and targets in the:
• Design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of our products to meet or exceed all applicable regulations;
• Provision of conducive work environment and appropriate trainings to safeguard our employees’ health (including occupational health and mental health), safety and well-being;
• Reviewing workplace Safety and Health hazard via risk assessment communication
• Safety of our products and services, with their intended uses accurately described;
• Preparedness and readiness in tackling pandemics, terror threats and other public health hazards;
• Continuous improvement of OHS management & performance.
The following beliefs direct our daily practices of OHS:
• Safety is absolutely paramount;
• Management staff exercise leadership and devotion in responding to OHS issues and concerns;
• Observation of rules and adherence to procedures prevent lapses and breaches;
• Regular inspections and follow-up corrective actions are key to ensuring the highest standards;
• Constant self-checks and awareness by employees of hazards and risks lead to a stronger and more matured culture;
• Care for safety and health extends beyond our official work responsibilities;
• Strong and proactive security measures must be in place against potential acts of terrorism (SGSecure).
This Policy shall be reviewed periodically and communicated to all staff and related contractors. All Management, employees and contractors must act in accordance with this policy, observe our standards, and comply with relevant laws and regulations.
Meiden Singapore Pte Ltd