Global Standard TYPE-iChassis Dynamometer TYPE-i
This is a chassis dynamometer optimized for testing medium-sized and lightweight cars. With its high precision and highly reliability, we support customers' development and testing programs.
- We realized the front and rear wheel velocity difference within ±0.1 km/h.
- We support electric inertia moment evalution methods for each major system in Japan, the US and the U.K.
- Multi-lingual (Japanese, English and Chinese)
- Supporting various vehicle models
- Drastically reducing the vehicle setting time
- Adopting the frame hydraulic floating type
- Compact design
- Mode test for fuel consumption and exhaust gas emission
- Compliant with each major vehicle testing regulations of Japan, the EPA (US), and the Euro 5 and 6 (EU).
- General performance test
- With high capacity and high load rating, it could perform output performance tests.
- Durability test
- It could perform the durability test such as catalyst deterioration evaluation after traveling 100,000 miles.
- For production line level performance check
- For tests such as sample test of completed vehicles before shipment from factory.
- Seat-mounted driving robot
- Setup time is 3 minutes. The robot has operation performance close to human and durability that can be applied to exhaust gas withstand test. Button type IG, steer matic and paddle shift are supported.
- Driver's aid
- This system guides major exhaust-gas regulation modes in the world. In addition, it could record and reproduce the the actual road driving conditions.
- Tire cooling fan
- This fan prevents overheat and burst while driving. The following two types of operations are available: vehicle speed follow-up operation and fixed air volume operation.
- Tablet PC for operation
- This is a tablet PC that can perform the same operation as the desktop PC monitor in the operating panel. This tablet PC can be operated anywhere because wireless connection is adopted.
- Inquiries about this product