PeripheralsLiquid rheostat (resistor)
The liquid rheostart (resistor) can be used not only for starting but also for controlling the speed.
- Low voltage
- Rated voltages are 200 V class and 400 V class.
- It is an AC-driven motor.
- Auxiliary units
- It is an auxiliary unit of motor.
It can be used not only for starting three-phase wound-rotor induction motor but also for controlling the speed.
- Smooth start and speed adjustment are possible because of its ability to continuously adjust the increase and decrease of the resistance value.
- It is applicable to various induction motors with different characteristics.
|Types||Applicable electric motors|
|For starting (KWS)||-3500kW|
|For speed control||Air cooled type (KWR36□）||-800kW|
|Water cooled type (KWR34□）||-4000kW|
Please feel free to contact us for the specifications that are not described in this table, using the contact form.
Quick reference table
This is a quick reference table in which the ranges of voltage and capacity of the motor of each series are clear at a glance.
|Liquid rheostat (resistor)|
|Starting controller and resistor|
|Disc clutch and brake|
|Pad type disc brake|
|Drum brake for cranes / general industry / steel rolling auxiliary machines|
|Disc brake for cranes / general industry / steel rolling auxiliary machines|
|Drum brake for gate motors|
- Inquiries about this product