Semiconductor manufacturing equipmentEquipment Control Solutions: CIM Control Framework™ (manufactured by Cimetrix)
The framework building control system for semiconductor or liquid crystal manufacturing equipment
CIM Control Framework (CCF) ™ CCF is the framework helping us to build control system for semiconductor or liquid crystal manufacturing equipment using the latest software technology. The framework allow system builder to develop control system software conforming to the latest SEMI Standards in a short period at low cost.
- By adopting the data-driven architecture, it can handle the high speed data.
- By adopting service oriented architecture, we realize works of adding or updating each function with highly productivity.
- The latest programming environment provide us highly efficient environment for your programming work.
- Fully compatibile with the GEM/GEM300 Standards
- Fully compatibile with the EDA (Freeze Version II)
- By adopting the open source softwares, the user yourself can perform the software maintenance (modification, amendment, repairing the malfunction code, etc. )
Easy equipment control
"Facilitate high level equipment control required by the latest FAB"
The framework adopt High speed data driven architecture which Cimetrix has been developed in CIMPortal ™. This knowhow realize high speed data handling within the framework. These features also give us capability to meet the latest user needs for APC, FDC and etc. In addition, since it is a module architecture written in complete object-oriented code in C#, the degree of inter-module coupling is low, and it is easy to add or update each function. Of course, the latest specification required by end user can be easily supported by adding Cimetrix main products GEM/GEM300 and EDA. Furthermore, the source codes of the CCF are open to the user. This is important for quality assurance in the equipment development.
Relevant SEMI Standards
- SEMI E5 SEMI Equipment Communications Standard 2 Message Content (SECS-II)
- SEMI E30 Generic Model for Communications and Control of Manufacturing Equipment (GEM)
- SEMI E37 High-Speed SECS Message Services (HSMS)
- SEMI E39 Object Services Standard: Concepts, Behavior, and Services
- SEMI E40 Standard for Processing Management
- SEMI E84 Specification for Enhanced Carrier Handoff Parallel I/O Interface
- SEMI E87 Specification for Carrier Management (CMS)
- SEMI E90 Specification for Substrate Tracking
- SEMI E94 Specification for Control Job Management
- SEMI E95 Specification for User Interface
- SEMI E99 Specification for SECS-I and SECS-II Protocol for Carrier ID Reader/Writer Functional Standard
- SEMI E116 Specification for Equipment Performance Tracking
- SEMI E120 Specification for the Common Equipment Model (CEM)
- SEMI E125 Specification for Equipment Self Description (EqSD)
- SEMI E132 Specification for Equipment Client Authentication and Authorization
- SEMI E134 Specification for Data Collection Management
- SEMI E148 Specification for Time Synchronization and Definition of the TS-Clock Object
- SEMI E157 Specification for Module Process Tracking (MPT)
- Inquiries about this product